Fixed deposits is a service provided by the bank which gives a higher interest than a normal savings account until maturity.
With most of india’s savings going into fixed deposits, it is one of the most used product for every financial institution. Every financial institution has varying rates and conditions on their fixed deposit schemes, and we at narayan securities help you find the right FD for you according to your short term/long term needs.
- Investing in a fixed deposit account earns you a higher interest rate than depositing your money in a savings account.
- You are assured of returns for your investment
- The account helps to act as a fall back for your business in the event of a cash flow squeeze or can be used to meet your future cash requirements.
- You get to choose how long you want to invest your money in a fixed deposit account ranging from 30 days to ten years.
- You can choose to have more than one fixed deposit account if you want to save for different goals