Today the investors require quick results with minimal scope of error. Also, the dawn of automated processes has reduced the tolerance for human error and has increased the need for quick results.
Algorithmic training is the process of using computers programmed to follow a defined set of instructions for placing a trade in order to generate profits at a speed and frequency that is impossible for a human trader.
Apart from profit opportunities for the trader, algo-trading makes markets more liquid and makes trading more systematic by ruling out emotional human impacts on trading activities.
- Trades executed at the best possible prices
- Instant and accurate trade order placement (thereby high chances of execution at desired levels)
- Trades are timed correctly & instantaneously, to avoid price changes
- Simultaneous automated checks on multiple market conditions
- Reduced risk of manual errors in placing the trades
- Backtest the algorithm, based on available historical and Real time data
- Reduced possibility of mistakes by human traders based on emotional and psychological factors